Wags 4 Walks is a premier dog walking company
that has proudly served the Metrowest area for over 15 years.
We are fully committed to giving your furbaby the highest quality of care when you are not able to do so. We know that a well exercised dog as well as a well socialized dog leads to a well balanced dog. Our team of highly trained dog walkers are here to meet your needs and can’t wait to hear from you! We are fully bonded and insured through Pet Sitters International. We are accepting new clients in the Newton, Waltham, Wellesley, and Weston area. Call us today to schedule a free consult!
What People Are Saying...
- “Congratulations!!! You have officially done something no one else has! You have completely exhausted Jake! He is wiped out :)He is definitely making progress – and it’s all because of you. We really can’t thank you enough. Dave and I are the most grateful owners, !!”
Ali & Dave
- “Kim, just to let you know how pleased we are with Melissa and Wags for Walks. It’s great to leave for work knowing that Bo is not only cared for, but he’s having a great time. We’re a bit jealous that he gets to play and swim daily while we’re inside! He truly seems happy and tired when we get home. Thank you!!”
Alysia & David
- “I just wanted to let you know how happy we are that you are taking such good care of Jackson. I’ve seen some of the pictures and he always looks like he is having such a great time. I never worry about him being with you and I really do look forward to reading the notes when I get home from work to see what Jackson did at playgroup. Jackson had a blast this past weekend, he was swimming in pools and Loved it!! Last night after his playgroup he was exhausted when we got home, it’s always great to see that!”
- I just wanted to let you know how great it is to come home and not feel guilty about being at work all day. I know Aspen is in great hands and having a great time! You are the best dog walker!
- Hi Kim! Thanks so much for the update. Oliver seems so happy and we couldn’t be more thrilled with how everything is going. Thanks also for the pictures – too cute. We love how tired Oliver is at the end of the day!
Lindsay & Mike